My client is one of the world’s largest classified ads platforms for the sale of used and new goods and services. They have a global presence and boast 37 billion monthly page views on their e-commerce website. The amazing Lisbon office is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their international team.
- Set the long-term product vision and strategy for some of the primary components of the cars category
- Drive qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights to inform your vision, strategy and roadmap
- Build and continuously refine the delivery and opportunity validation backlog. Determine the metrics which measure our success
- Rally and align designers, tech leads, analysts, data scientists and stakeholders around your plans
- Oversee the delivery of the roadmap.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience at a high-traffic consumer Internet or e-commerce company as a Product Manager
- You have built products which needed to work across markets and at different stages of development
- While not essential, experience of working with classifieds products is desirable
- Experience in data-driven product development and applying A/B testing, user research, conversion optimization, user testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis in your decision making
- A strong technical background by training or technical orientation by experience.
- Leadership skills – you are able to inspire and mentor a team.
- A working knowledge of Agile methodologies (particularly Scrum)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You are required to be fluent in English.
What do you get in return?
- Full relocation package
- 10% – 15% bonus on top of basic salary
- Opportunity to join an international chat
Interested? Apply, let’s have a chat!