Reporting to the Software Applications Manager this professional will be responsible for the management and maintenance of web/mobile projects based on client needs and making sure projects are completed in time and within budget, working in close relationship with functional areas.
- Manage partners, integrators and developers;
- Communication with Key Users/Stakeholders;
- Functional Analysis, requirement specification, functional test design and performance;
- Integration with other systems such as SAP, OutSystems, etc.;
- Integration with social networks;
- Implementation of scalable solutions that support high volume of access;
- Identifying new solutions, tools and platforms;
- RFP Production;
- Proposal analysis.
- Degree in Information Systems, Management, Engineering or similar;
- 1-3 years of experience;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of cloud solutions;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools;
- Knowledge of DevOps culture and tools.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of mobile development: Android, iOS;
- Technical experience in designing, developing and creating applications;
- Experience with exploring and learning new tools;
- Background experience in consulting projects;
- Inquisitive and curious mindset in the search for new solutions and approaches;
- Strong ability to adapt to different situations being able to translate business needs into system functionalities;
- Autonomy, proactivity and disruptive approach to common solutions/activities;
- Fluency in English.