If you are a passionate and dynamic person, fascinated by people and technology, this opportunity is for you! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources Team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting;
Who are we?
ITSector is a software development company specialized in digital transformation for the financial sector. Our goal is to change people’s lives, revolutionizing the way they interact with the banking system.
Success is our keyword, and that is why we have been growing since 2005. We are team workers, we are visionaries and, most importantly, we are people that make it happen!
Our team has great software developers with the best attitude. Our employees are the most important partners and we want them to be happy and feel valued. ITSector’s offices have great locations downtown with quick access to public transports.
Do you want to be part of a supporting and innovative team with a great work environment?
Let´s take a look at the profile we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Management, Sociology, or similar areas;
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role;
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks;
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interviews techniques and various assessment strategies;
- Knowledge with Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations;
- A resilient, confident, reliable and creative profile that never gives up and enjoys challenge.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs;
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Determining selection criteria;
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews;
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System;
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements;
- Contribute to employer branding initiatives;
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events;
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Ensure a positive and innovative candidate experience, since the first contact to the onboarding.
What can you expect?
- Engaged and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects!
- National and international projects;
- Certification and training, to become the best version of yourself!
- A fair system with competitive rewards, compatible with your knowledge and experience!
- Happiness and well-being at work.
What are you waiting for?
Send your CV and join ITSector’s family!
Please use ref. “Talent Acquisition Specialist” in the subject.