If you are interested to lead the complete data-driven transformation (Industry 4.0) of a major European production location in a multinational company, leader in the field of ophthalmic lenses production, you are the right candidate !!
Your role will be to define a cost effective, incremental, and sustainable data-driven strategy for the Operations departments.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports (Qlikview is the standard tool used in the Company)
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems (SQL, Amazon Cloud, …).
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to priorize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Master’s degree in Information Management, Systems and Information Technologies, Math, Statistics or computer science
- Fluent English