We are hiring 2 Business Developers at this time, with a similar profile but with different responsibilities. One will be more focused on product or projects´ financial sustainability, while the other will be focused on sales and creating new business partnerships.
Both Business Developers’ main mission is to industrialize the ideas and projects, being responsible for analyzing their financial viability, its pertinence to the business as well as to the company, considering the product’s/service’s scope as well as the added value they may bring to our final customers.
As our future colleague in the team, you need to have strong analytical skills as well as risk and revenue analysis’ skills, combined with the ability to make things happen, to operationalize and materialize the projects.
- Develop marketing and business plans in order to achieve the goals defined for the distribution channels at Ageas Portugal;
- Analyze and develop new business opportunities in order to achieve the revenue and/ or enhance the business units´ focus on the customer;
- According to the results oriented profile that is considered key for this job position, the candidate needs to be familiar with the insurance market trends and develop a good network in the area;
- Perform sales negotiation – licensing deals and lookout for business partnerships, developing a close relationship with them, in order to keep them engaged with Ageas Portugal;
- Set up and manage meetings and phone contacts with partners and seek new business opportunities.
- Masters in Management, Economy or Engineering;
- Professional experience in an area or company related to Corporate Finance or M&A;
- Strong sales drive and experience in creating partnerships with international partners;
- Previous experience in Marketing and ability to present, in a fast and efficient manner, the companies´ new innovation products and services;
- Fluent in written and oral English;
- Experience in analyzing new and potential business opportunities in order to generate new ideas for the companies´ development and success.
- Good networking skills in order to create and maintain a close relationship and contact with people inside and outside the company;
- Adaptable and multitasking;
- Detail oriented;
- Team player;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Sales drive.
We appreciate your interest in this process and inform you that only the candidates eligible for this position will be contacted.