The Frontend Developer is responsible for developing moderately complex areas of the product. The position is targeted to a Developer who is able to help take this function to a new level as the company continues its rapid growth.
- Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
- Work within development/project life-cycle, from analysis to implementation, test and release;
- Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications;
- Remain up-to-date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
Key experience & qualifications
- IT Background;
- Skills in the optimisation of high performance browser-based applications;
- Understanding of agile software design methodologies.
Key skills & attributes
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change.