True “intrapreneur”, you would assume all the responsibilities of this position:
- Definition of the development strategy and services offered
- Development of trade relations with partners, major multinational accounts
- Recruitment and management of consultant teams: engineering graduates and business graduates
- Monitoring of projects and teams
- Financial management of your profit center
- Recently graduated with a Master’s degree from either a Business School or Engineering School and willing to evolve into a business role.
- Ideally you have had a first experience in a similar environment.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, keen sense of communication, strength of conviction, leadership, ability to identify talent and to develop capacities to adapt to local economy: these advantages will help you join our fast growing structure.
- Portuguese and English are prerequisites and another language is advantageous.
- Coached by a manager of the group Amaris, you will receive throughout your integration process training, individual support on all aspects of the business (marketing, recruitment, management, financial management, communication, etc.).
- Your development may lead you to the position of Senior Manager, then Head of Department and Director of one of our subsidiaries.
- The remuneration package includes a fixed salary with commissions directly related to your results.