Our client based in Lisbon Portugal requires an SAP Basis Consultant to join them for a 6 month project with the possibility of a further 6 month extension.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrate the SAP Basis and Security team and support the various SAP environments as well as support the project implementation and maintenance.
- Plan and manage activities in the SAP Basis components area in an international environment, operating with onsite and offsite teams;
- Implement system performance tuning and optimization;
- Coach/Mentor management, peers, business partners on new technologies and design principles
- The main requirement for SAP Basis administrators is extensive knowledge of information technology, and a solid understanding of SAP software installation, configuration and maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years SAP Basis experience.
- Full life cycle implementation of SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BO, SAP Solution Manager and SAP GRC applications with production support and upgrade experience
- Installations and administration of SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BO, SAP Solution Manager and SAP GRC.
- Experience with HANA and Oracle Databases, architecture, installations and configuration procedures.
- Experience with UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of the SAP Security management for SAP ABAP systems and SAP BO Systems
- Solution Manager and the tools included in Application Lifecycle Management and Monitoring
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with limited supervision
- Proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Coach/Mentor management skills
- Must have a minimum of B1 level English
- Eursap is a specialist SAP Recruitment Agency, delivering SAP experts across 21 European countries (please visit our website for more details).