As a global company, specialized in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, SOA & Enterprise Middleware, Mobility, Collaboration & Development tools, we deliver top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With more than 1000 customers in 58 countries, including Tesla, Porsche, Vodafone, Lufthansa, Nike, Audi and Samsung, Xpand IT is recognized by its deep technological knowledge and “Passion for Excellence”.
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone’s talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who can be able to:
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Develop and lead campaigns, execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Work with sales, product specialist and design team to deliver all kinds of content for all media platforms.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers and social media development.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
THE NEXT XPANDER SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS…
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Prior experience in Marketing roles or equivalent history of increasing leads generation and brand awareness.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
…AND THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years in the IT sector.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Experience with CRM platforms. Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Prior experience in lead generation.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
WHAT WE OFFER
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Relaxed work environment;
- Fruit and coffee available;
- Flexible schedule and good locations;
- Health insurance;
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations;
- Social and team building events;
- Areas for leisure within the facilities;
- Protocols and other local benefits.
If you’ve read until here, then you are certainly who we are looking for.
Direct submission to this application on the form (right on the page) with the reference position (XP_MM) or send us your CV.