Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft we also work to empower our employees so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
Sales Manager, Services: is a highly motivated, result driven sales leader that motivates and coaches a Sales Team to drive new and renewal Services business across the Microsoft Consulting (MCS) and Premier business in our Top, Relationship, Managed and Scale Accounts.
As a Sales Manager you will:
- Contribute to revenue growth by establishing a team culture of solid quota attainment and forecast excellence.
- Build a consistent coaching strategy and execute it across the team to close gaps in direct reports’ development areas.
- Provide a management presence during important deal negotiations and when dealing with key customers and partners.
- Establish weekly coaching sessions with Sellers, focused on opportunity pipeline, priority and program levels with agreement on actions required to serve customer and markets, meet and exceed commitments, accelerate sales and take necessary measures to drive Microsoft agenda.
- Integrate with the Enterprise & Partner Group, Small and Midmarket Solutions & Partners and others, e.g., Account Team Units, Partner Team Units and Specialist Team Units, to develop a comprehensive customer relationship strategy, which leverages the One Microsoft framework.
- Follow required cadence and agenda for Rhythm of the Business Meetings.
- Coach Sales team on sales excellence execution and effectively running opportunities through the Opportunity Review Board (ORB).
- Engage, and drive team participation in Creating Opportunities Through Account Planning (COTAP) workshops, and Pitch Perfect Certifications aligning with Microsoft Cloud Strategies.
- Ensure teams are driving a balanced portfolio of Microsoft Premier offerings with customers.
- Ensure downstream delivery margins can be achieved thereby positively contributing to the overall subsidiary bottom line.
It’s you chance to
- Become immersed in a global organization that offers plenty of opportunities to grow
- Enjoy access to refreshingly innovative technology
- Have the entire Microsoft network at your fingertips
- Get out of the office and alongside your clients, whilst building strong connections with internal teams too
- Collaborate with colleagues & peers across a worldwide organization
- Benefit from the mobile technology you need to work flexibly
If you can bring
- 10+ years of consulting sales experience in IT services field
- Collaborative and influencing skills
- Ability to manage a successful team in matrix organization
- Track record of team exceeding quota
- Strong sales closing attitude and skill set
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- People Management experience
- Fluent in Portuguese & English
… we would love to hear from you
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.