We are looking for a Site Manager to be involved on the DUBA Integrated Solar Combined Cycle Power Plant (ISCCPP) project in Saudi Arabia (ca 150 km South-East of Sharm El-Sheikh, 750 km North of Jeddah). Tractebel is awarded the Owner’s Engineer mission for this project. This EPC project consists of the construction of a 600 MW capacity CCGT power plant combined with an integrated solar field. EPC Contractor for the CCGT part is GE and for the Solar Field is Initech Energia. The Owner is SEC (Saudi Electricity Company).
- Having at least a bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with over 25 year experience in boilers and/or turbines while not over 55 years of age;
- Previous experiences in similar projects as project manager (or similar role) and designing and/or supervising thermal power plant projects with capacities at least 600 MW per unit;
- 15 years of previous experience, as Site Manager, with similar scope of work with DUBA Thermal Power Plant regarding engineering, procurement, supply, delivery, construction, installation, testing, commissioning and warranty of the goods, materials and equipment for the thermal power plant.
- Having worked within the ENGIE (former GDF Suez) group will be an advantage;
- Experience in Nuclear Power Plants is a plus;
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, norms and standards;
- English language is mandatory.