Hi there 🖐
We are Capgemini Engineering. A brand part of the Capgemini Group.
We have the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, diversity, inclusion, a purpose of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can learn more about Capgemini Engineering here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0Z6PjdnQo
You can help us to achieve our mission!
Now, we are part of Capgemini Group and we have more than 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, and we work with sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense and consumer products.
Your Mission 📢
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will join our team of 42 people working across Portugal and Tunisia and you’ll own full-cycle recruiting processes, working together with the team and internal stakeholders.
• Screening applicants and conducting phone screening calls;
• Sourcing candidates through various channels;
• Planning interviews and selection procedures;
• Creating strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs;
• Developing strong relationships with candidates and recruiting supports in order to achieve the best candidate experience during the process;
• Hosting or participating in career events and Employer Branding activities;
• Participate and contribute to other People & Culture initiatives.
• At least 1 year of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter/IT Recruiter or similar role with a focus on IT/Tech profiles;
• Capable of influencing people and fostering change in a collaborative way;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills English;
• Proficient on different active sourcing techniques;
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview practices and evaluation methods;
• To be familiar with recruitment specific technologies like Applicant Tracking Systems, technical assessment platforms, Linkedin Recruiter, etc;
• You should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships both with potential hires and internal stakeholders;
• You should be also creative, looking always for new sourcing strategies.
• As part of our Talent Acquisition Department who have the goal to recruit more than 1000 people this year, you will have the opportunity to work with national and international teams;
• Integration in a multicultural and inclusive team environment;
• Possibility to participate in international projects;
• Annual Individual Training Plan;
• Continuous training on Next*;
• Private health insurance;
• Offices in great locations;
• Career evolution;
• You will have flexibility to work your way and adopt innovative ways of working.
Location: Porto. This position will be hybrid
Your integration on Capgemini Engineering: We designed an Onboarding plan so you can know our organization, our facts and figures, our culture and the main initiatives. After that, you’ll join your Team Leader that will integrate you in the team and project.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.