OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for a SAP ABAP Developer.
Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements;
Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project;
Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity;
Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
The desired qualifications and skills are:
Bachelor’s degree in the IT area or equivalent;
Previous experience as a SAP Developer or other similar role;
Proven experience with ABAP, ABAP-OO, BAPI and RFC;
SAP Certification (preferably);
Fluency in English (written and spoken).
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
● Fair & Courageous
○ We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
○ We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
● Ambition & Results
○ We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing and adding value to your skills.
○ We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
○ We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees’ talent, experience and passion for technology.
● Learning & Innovating
○ We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
○ We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
● Caring & Sharing
○ We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
○ We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.