The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for an Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist
The desired qualifications and skills are:
– Degree in engineering in technological areas (preferred);
– Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
– Success in the ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer certification exam (mandatory);
– Knowledge and experience in implementing ISO systems (preferred);
– Knowledge and experience in RGPD projects (preferred);
– Knowledge of the CNCS QNRCS (preferred);
– Knowledge of the NIS Directive (preferred);
– Knowledge of ANACOM Regulation No. 303/2019 (preferred);
– Willingness to work in Information Security Consulting;
– Strong sense of ethics, integrity and responsibility;
– Good communication and teamwork skills;
– Ability to organize, analyze and solve problems.
-Fluency in English (written and spoken).
– Participation in Information Security Consulting projects;
– Be involved in the preparation, planning, monitoring and closing of projects;
– Conduct project kick-off, follow-up and status meetings with customers;
– Develop project deliverables and ensure their quality in accordance with established practices;
– Develop and manage the partnership relationship with customers in order to ensure their satisfaction;
– Influence and participate in the continuous improvement of consulting projects, practices and initiatives
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.