The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
We are proud of our diverse environment.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times, we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers’ health and well-being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for an HR Trainee.
The desired qualifications and skills are:
· Available for IEFP Internship (mandatory);
· Undergraduation degree in HR Management;
· One year of previous experience in HR processes;
· Native Portuguese Speakers and living in Portugal;
· Good knowledge of English;
· Excellent communication skills with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization;
· Critical sense to think step by step and to identify the best business solutions;
· High level of analysis and synthesis capability;
· Ability to learn new things quickly and handle new situations;
· Knowledge of problem-solving techniques and how technology can help organizations;
· Strong knowledge of MS Office solutions (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What do we offer:
· A Trainee Program with the objective of providing a permanent contract after;
· Free access to languages classes (English and French) and other training;
· Excellent work opportunity in a large international Group;
· Chance to work on international projects.
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
Fair & Courageous
We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
Ambition & Results
We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing, and adding value to your skills.
We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees’ talent, experience, and passion for technology.
Learning & Innovating
We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge-sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training, and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
Caring & Sharing
We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from everyone, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other form of prejudice.
We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.