JOB DESCRIPTION & MISSIONS
We are looking for an Incident Manager to join the new pool of Incident Management based in our Shared Services Center in Porto.
The Incident Manager will be responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management Process in his/her assigned area and carry out the corresponding reporting.
As a cross-department function, the main responsibilities of the Incident Manager will be to:
• Audit the effectiveness of the incident management process, and formulate improvements if necessary
• Control the correct handling of incidents by the support teams to ensure the restoration of the service as soon as possible
• Prioritize incidents, arbitrate, escalate
• Ensure regular exchanges with the support and technical department teams and customers
• Monitor the indicators guaranteeing process performance (SLA achievement for example)
• Be identified as a point of contact by customers for incident management and ensure the follow up during incident meetings.
Management of major incidents
• Participate in crisis units: piloting assistance, internal communication, incident reports…
• Monitor of major incidents (P1): coordination of actions, arbitration, escalation if necessary.
• Deploy methodologies, maintain documentation
• Participate in problem management: identification of recurring incidents, follow-up of action plans, and coordinate the teams involved
• Participate in cross-functional projects: definition of changes to the incident management tool, measurement of SLAs, documentation, etc.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor´s degree minimum in computer science or business, ideally good knowledge of the SAAS environment.
• Solid and demonstrable experience in the practice of Incident Management or related fields.
• Understanding of the ITIL Incident Management Process – ITIL Foundation V4 Certification minimum.
• Clear aptitude for service delivery excellence and producing quality results.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal both in French and English and ability to build relationships with the various teams across the group.
• Curious, dynamic, focused on continuous improvement.
• Ability to manage multiple emergencies and make decisions at high stakes.
For application, please send your CV via email.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.