The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
The TV Program Manager will have a central role in the management and control of TV Program, having the opportunity to participate in one of the broadest TV Solutions in Europe, based in Lisbon.
· Oversees all TV ongoing and planned streams on a Client perspective
· Coordinate and control the overall Program delivery, including the planned streams on roadmap
· Liaises with TV Delivery Manager and/or other Project Managers for major streams
· Liaises with other TV streams (other vendors) Program or Project Managers
· Produce TV Program reports to be presented to Overall TV Program status meetings
· Assist in Program overall risk mitigation
· Manage and promote Stakeholders relationship and assure internal Program Sponsors
· Project manager for project streams on a Client perspective
· Relevant experience leading or coordinating teams and initiatives, involving multiple stakeholders
· Must be diplomatic, reasonable and show good application of common sense and pragmatism
· Proficient in English and Portuguese, both in verbal and written forms
· Logical reasoning and pragmatic approach to problems
· Reliable, resilient and avid to work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to influence and negotiate at different levels of the organization
Technical / professional qualifications:
· 5+ year experience as a Program or Project Manager (ideally, in Telco or IT related industry)
· Highly focused on delivery projects on scope, time and budget
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Experience in the TV industry – Cable, IPTV, OTT operator or vendor (preferential)
· Project Management & Agile training/certification is a plus
· Previous contact with cloud environments (e.g. AWS) is a plus
Other relevant information:
· International projects (Based in Lisbon)
· Availability to travel up to 10% of the time if needed (for very short periods)
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.