The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for a PMO:
• Provide an independent oversight on the probability of successful completion of key projects and programs and produce report to Management
• Ensure information quality and develop analysis and recommendations around big picture insights than can only be gleaned from aggregated information
• Enable well informed and fast decision making to ensure success of the projects through setup of an appropriate reporting process
• Convey risks and issues impacting the project manager’s ability to deliver the value their project was chartered for
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Scope project requirements and prepare budget
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects
• Ensure quality standards are met
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
Fair & Courageous
We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
Ambition & Results
We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing and adding value to your skills.
We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees’ talent, experience and passion for technology.
Learning & Innovating
We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
Caring & Sharing
We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.