Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As an Application Integrator TOD, you will be involved in the technical operations of Cloud environments.
– Set up EDI configurations;
– Solve incidents in production on the customer’s implementation tools;
– Deployment of solutions for new clients;
– Improving the industrialization of maintenance operations;
– Provide support in each project phases.
– Studies: Technical Engineer / Superior Technician in a relevant area (Computer Science, Systems, …);
– Knowledge of programming languages (PowerShell, CShell, KornShell, Python) and algorithms;
– Knowledge of Windows and Linux servers (RHLE, Debian, Centos…);
– Ability to write technical procedures;
– Good communication and pedagogic skills;
– Fluency in French and English;
– Knowledge of EDI (EDIFACT, XML, IDOC) and Data Exchange Protocols (X400, AS1, HTTP/AS2, CFT, FTP, OFTP, EDIFACT…) are a plus;
– Knowledge of RTE is a plus;
– Previous experience in Supply Chain is a plus.
– Attractive wages and benefits;
– Excellent work conditions and environment (Centro Empresarial Lionesa).
For application, please send your CV via email.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.