We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working, flexible, and reliable people,
able to work as part of a team.
You have to be open-minded, know and love Lisbon and be able to share this to people from all over the world. Customer service and previous experience is a plus.
Enjoying riding a bike (leisure riding) and enjoying the outdoors is an advantage.
• Front Desk
• Bike Rental process: welcoming Guests, suggesting routes, assigning and receiving bikes
• Guiding City bike tours
• Helping with pre and post tour/rental process
• Basic care of Bike and Accessories
Working in a well-known company established in the Tourism Market for 20 years
Full Time with competitive pay.
Integration in a dynamic company with supportive work environment
Outdoor and Customer orientated Activities.
– Friendly, Responsible, Organized, Proactive and Flexible
– Able to work long hours and under pressure
– Availability to work also on weekends
– Available for an immediate start
– Flexibility to learn and develop new skills
– Fluent in Portuguese and English at good quality level speaking and writing
Additional (not necessary, but are favorably looked upon)
– Guest Service Experience
– Graduation on Tourism and Service Industry
– International Work experience
– Cycling experience
– Driving License
How to Apply
– Cover letter with a few words about your motivation of working with us (preferably in English);
– Updated Resume (in English);
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.