The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
Providing the vital bridge between IT and business stakeholders, the successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to identify, validate and communicate commercial requirements and insights to the product team.
What you’ll do:
· Eliciting requirements:
You will pro-actively engage with internal and external stakeholders to identify requirements and ensure they are complete and unambiguous;
· Communicating requirements:
You will document and present requirements to internal product, architecture and engineering teams;
· Supporting technical teams:
You will provide ongoing development support, ensuring queries and additional information requests are accurately and promptly resolved;
· Coordinating acceptance testing:
You will plan and coordinate testing and ensure acceptance criteria match stakeholder expectations;
· Roadmap planning:
You will apply insights gained from stakeholder engagement to contribute effectively in product roadmap planning;
· Product vision:
· You will ensure a robust understanding of the product vision and convincingly articulate that vision
Who you are:
· You have demonstrable experience working as a BA within a retail setting (fashion is desirable);
· You are able to demonstrate a strong understanding of BA principles and methodologies;
· You have a recent experience working within an agile development setting;
· You have strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills;
· You have strong business process modelling and data modelling capabilities (UML or BPMN desirable);
· You are fluent in French and able to demonstrate participation in business and technical discussions within a commercial setting.
· Problem solving: You are able to quickly identify underlying problems and provide robust and scalable solutions and/or workarounds;
· Strategic thinking: You are able to apply a deep understanding of strategic goals to determine needs and gaps;
· Technical writing: You are able to produce documentation in a manner that resonates with the target audience;
· Client services techniques: You are able to engage effectively with external partners and clients to determine needs and gaps;
· Communication: You are able to present and articulate concepts effectively to internal and external audiences at all levels of the organization
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.