The In-house Senior Lawyer is required to advise, oversee and provide consulting services for the Improve International Group on a wide range of legal matters, including third party, general business issues and legal compliance.
· Provide pragmatic legal advice and support on all commercial and corporate matters, including mediation
· Create, organize and review company legal documentation
· Giving accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics
· Collaborating with management to devise efficient defence strategies
· Specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
· Reviewing working practices and compliance with company policies and regulations and devise alternatives if necessary
· Research, evaluate and help manage different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
· Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
· Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating a trust relationship
· Assist with company secretarial functions across the group
· Oversee the Data Protection compliance across the group
· Ensure cascading of legal information through the group and oversee legal compliance across the business
· Maintain current knowledge of amendments in legislation
Qualifications and experience:
· Legal Degree
· International experience or training
· Fluent spoken and written English and Portuguese is a must
· Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in business environment
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
· Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment on a corporation
· Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software
· Excellent problem-solving skills, and high level of attention to details.
· Very organized
· Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels.
· Understanding of business vision and strategy.
· A self-starter comfortable with working remotely and with colleagues in a variety of international locations
· Self-motivated and autonomous with effective time management abilities
· Flexible and able to travel nationally and internationally as required.
· Flexibility to work on weekends, holidays and out of regular working hours.
· Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
· Committed to delivery of a successful business
· High degree of professional ethics and integrity
· Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
What we offer
· Competitive market-rate salary
· Participation in group bonus scheme
· Opportunity for progression in dynamic, growth business
How to apply
· Please send your CV and covering letter in English explaining your suitability for this role, via email with the title of this role in the subject line
· The closing date for applications is Wednesday 28 April, 2021
· Please note, that due to current resource constraints we will only be able to reply to those candidates who progress to an interview.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.