1. Language, Translation, Project Management, or Business related academic credentials of at least a University level degree with a minimum of 2 years experience as a project manager in the Translation Industry
2. Very good communication skills spoken and written in Portuguese and English
3. Business-minded with management skills
4. Competence in cost and quality control, time and people management as well as in change and crisis handling.
5. Leading skills, good team player with a Yes we can attitude and results-oriented.
6. Advanced user or at least regular user of CAT tools
7. Knowledge of the industry, tools and processes used and ready to learn whenever necessary.
Delivery of projects to client’s expectations achieving targeted levels of profitability;
Analysis of files using different tools;
Compiling estimates and proposals for approval;
Assignment of appropriate translation teams, rate negotiation and deadline coordination with translators, typesetters, engineers, in-country client reviewers.
Adhering to the LQA process;
Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders to ensure timely and final invoicing;
Strategic project planning involving best methodologies, processes, and risk assessments;
Accurate documentation and filing of all project-related materials;
Identification and development of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to Head of Project Management;
Hosting regular, documented verbal and written communications with clients, Network Offices and internal team members.
Ambitious and with a desire to learn and develop
Analytical and organized problem-solving skills
Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Adaptable and flexible to a changing work environment
Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, html, xml)
Experience in the use of CAT tools (including translation memories, content management, glossary, and file management tools)
Remote, if the candidate is not a Lisbon resident, experience in the role of Project Management in the translation industry is mandatory.
At the Lisbon Office, if the candidate lives in Lisbon, can have experience either as a Project Manager or translator.
Start date: as soon as possible
What we offer:
1. A job with flexible hours and results-driven
2. The chance to innovate, create and develop new ways of doing things
3. Chance to lead a team and grow a project with enormous potential
Are you interested?
Please send your application, with a CV and a cover letter in English, reference GP_RS_0421 via email
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.