The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer.
• Are passionate about the infrastructure as code paradigm
• You hate doing things more than once and feel the need to automate everything
• You have nightmares about single points of failure in the infrastructure
• You feel the need to be challenged and you hate being blocked from delivering your full potential
• You like to explore new technologies and tools to improve process automation
• You feel the need to be involved in the decision making process, and not just a pulley in a big machine
• You feel the need to be part of an international project, spawning multiple continents
And Rock as:
• Experience working in a containerized environment with Docker
• Experience with system provisioning/orchestration (Ansible, Salt stack, Puppet, Chef, Cloud Formation or similar)
• Experience with Linux systems management
• Experience with Git, GitHub, BitBucket or Stash
• Experience with CI and CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo or similar)
• Solid Experience with at least a programming/scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, GO, Java, Node.js, PHP)
• Experience with application and system monitoring tools (ELK, Nagios, New Relic, Graphite, CloudWatch or similar)
• Experience in the configuration, management and troubleshooting of web servers (Apache, NGINX), database systems (SQL and Non SQL), caching (Cassandra, Redis, Memcache or others) and queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ or similar)
It’s also good to have:
• Experience working as a DevOps, System Administrator or Cloud Engineer in an agile and fast paced environment
• Experience in a continuous integration/deploy environment
• Experience with AWS
• Automation experience in the context of a micro-service/SOA architecture
You must have:
Permission to work in the European Union;
Good level of English (both written and spoken).
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
Fair & Courageous
We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
Ambition & Results
We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing and adding value to your skills.
We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees’ talent, experience and passion for technology.
Learning & Innovating
We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
Caring & Sharing
We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
We are focused on developing and delivering innovative technological solutions through a unique combination of technology expertise and agility, maximizing business value for our clients.
Our focus when it comes to supporting our client’s digital journey is about clear choices that build & develop skills in a very targeted way.
Since 2018, BOLD by Devoteam has been part of the Devoteam Group, a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, with a revenue of €761M. Together, we share a common vision of transforming technology to create value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.