We’re looking for a Remediation Manager for our FS Team.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Service is reporting to the Tech Server Migration Workstream Lead. The service’s main missions are to:
• Maintain project artefacts such as plans, risks, and issue logs, follow-up on actions.
• Prepare presentations, reports, and other documents.
• Prepare for, attend and follow-up on project meetings & workshops, including with executive stakeholders.
• Capture and distribute meeting minutes.
• Consolidate, quality assure and report on global migration KPI data (e.g. server inventories by data centre) – strong Excel skills required.
• Maintain workstream content on SharePoint & Confluence sites (including governance and guidance materials).
• Support the Workstream Lead.
• Liaise with all other program stakeholders, including sponsors, product owners, local PMs, to ensure the success delivery against program targets.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
This One Identity program is made of 4 streams to address all dimensions of identity and access management
• AD Convergence: to reduce the number of AD (more than 200) and converge toward the centralized targets (GAD for users, GRAD for resources (including Azure AD), GPUAD for administrators).
• GILAC (Global Identity Lifecycle, Authorization and Compliance): to build a central IGA solution, to manage identity at group level
• One Account: to build a centralized access management solution that will replace legacy components
• Standards & controls framework: to define the standards that entities will have to reach to assess if they need to converge toward these centralized new assets
Main tasks and responsabilities:
• Project management
• Action tracking
• Stakeholder management
• Evidence gathering
• Risk and issue management
• Monthly SteerCo preparation
• Weekly and fortnightly workstream status updates
Management and closure submission of audit points:
• TAS18.06.01 & TAS18.06.03 – Residual remediation required in 2021 if necessary
• TAS18.06.04 – Residual remediation required in 2021 if necessary
• TAS18.06.02 – coordination and management of delivery and closure submission, closure due June-2021
• TAS18.06.05 – initiation and planning of remediation, coordination and management of delivery (closure not due until Dec-2021)
Professional and Technical skills:
• Active Directory technology.
• Quest technologies
• Audit reporting
• Audit closure
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.