You will join an innovative, German company which is a leading supplier of sports goods operating all around the world. With more than 60 thousand employees it is specialized in designing and manufacturing shoes, clothing, and accessories within the sports sector. The offices are located in Maia, Portugal.
As a Credit and Collections Specialist you will:
– Be responsible to secure timely collection of receivables by working closely with the costumer and other finance teams to solve issues of non-payment;
– Drive timely collection by following up on overdue invoices;
– Manage customer relationships;
– Assess and review the credit risk on the customer on a regular basis, calculate and suggest the required credit limits;
– Decide on the release of the blocked orders ensuring timely release;
– Provide insight in the development of the accounts receivable position of the costumer to sales and finance teams;
– Manage the relationship with costumer service and other stakeholders;
– Identify the improvement opportunities and support implementation;
– Ensure the lowest possible write off for uncollectable balances;
– Provide insight into the calculation of the required provision for uncollectable balances;
– Support ongoing projects and requests from partner finance department;
– And, establish and maintain strong financial controls over the work performed.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
– Speak a native/high level of Croatian and English
– Have experience in SAP
– Have experience in Credit Collections activities
– Have experience in Shared Service environment or similar
– Are self-motivated, self-directed and a problem solver.
– You will be offered a competitive salary;
– You will have the opportunity to grow within a multinational company;
– You will be part of one of the most respected sports brand in the world.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.