The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure & Security Manager.
We are looking for passionate iOS Mobile Developers to add to our team and push our projects to their fullest potential.
The desired qualifications and skills are:
Bachelor’s degree in the IT area or equivalent;
Proficiency in English both spoken and written (mandatory);
REMOTE – But you need to be in Portugal
Strong incident and problem management skills
Ability to manage high severity issues and facilitate meetings as needed
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in reporting to Top Management
Experience in implementing and utilizing ITIL compliant service desk tools and practices
Apply knowledge of Project and Program Management to solve problems in unique and non-repetitive scenarios
Check the serviceability of all CALx network equipment
Intervene, on the network equipment in direct link and/or on instruction, assist users on any issues related to the use of a work station
Ensure compliance with our Group Risks and Security policy
Implements systems for measuring and monitoring IT risks
Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
Prepare and publish monthly reports on network usage, based on risk and security considerations
Ensure quality control over network usage.
Manage portfolio finances and support the business to ensure that this is proactively managed to operate within budget
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
● Fair & Courageous
○ We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
○ We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
● Ambition & Results
○ We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing and adding value to your skills.
○ We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
○ We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees’ talent, experience and passion for technology.
● Learning & Innovating
○ We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
○ We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
● Caring & Sharing
○ We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
○ We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.