The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps
Duties and Responsabilities:
As a DevOps / Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for our core AWS infrastructure
and constantly improve it in terms of automation, resilience and robustness. Your tasks and
responsibilities will include:
– Contribute to the design of a secure, scalable and robust infrastructure code base
– Continuously improve our CI/CD automation to speed up the deployment cycles
– Continuously improve our cloud infrastructure logging/auditing capabilities
– Collaborate with our Engineering team to identify and solve issues and tasks that can
– Ensure the security of our cloud infrastructure and services, including reliable backup
and real-time monitoring
– Continuously improve and test our backup/recovery strategy
– Contribute with your input to the definition of our internal roadmap
About your profile:
– Strong AWS experience especially in the following services: VPC, EC2, IAM,
Cloudformation, S3, Route53, Security
– Strong background in DevOps related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation,
and infrastructure as code
– Experience in Configuration Management tools (Ansible preferred) and scripting
languages (bash or python, etc)
• Experience with continuous integration tools, like GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift;
• Knowledge of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.);
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies (nice to have);
• Ability to think creative;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Strong time management skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Proficiency in English (both spoken and written);
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
Fair & Courageous
We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
Ambition & Results
We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing and adding value to your skills.
We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees’ talent, experience and passion for technology.
Learning & Innovating
We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
Caring & Sharing
We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.