The role of this team consists into taking part in:
1st level and 2nd level support to the operational teams in different Locations.
Developing a good understanding of the existing applications (functional and technical).
Monitoring production environments.
Taking in charge all the support requests raised by ticketing by users located worldwide.
Answering to the requests with a good level of quality and respecting priorities and deadlines.
Following the dedicated workflow for requests management.
Be able to suggest improvements to the Support Activity.
Ensuring good communication with Users (worldwide), Development teams and other APS teams in different locations.
Manage incidents according to Service Delivery / ITIL Standards, and in coordination with other teams.
Availability to work during Holidays / Weekends as per pre-defined needs and on a rotational basis with the rest of the team.
– At least 1 year of professional experience in Production Support
– Proficiency in at least 1 Database SQL language (preferably Sybase)
– Good Level of English (mandatory)
Nice to Have
– Good understanding of Object-oriented programming
– Knowledge on Unix Operating System and Shell Script language
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.