Do you want to know what is means to be BOLD?
Being BOLD is driving into the technology world, inspired and inspiring. Creating strong teams along the way and building roads for the next journey. Enjoying every ride is part of our DNA.
Are you BOLD enough? If so, join us.
The role of this opening consists in:
– Support the business in their IT needs and understand the business workflows and scenarios
– Maintaining a proper coverage in their designated shift
– Voluntarily picking up work and tasks as received over email, phone or in person
– Provide business, team members and other project/task partnering teams updates on the issue/task/project
– Documenting and training other team members
– Shadow other team members and seek to learn to improve day to day coverage of the platforms
– Sharing knowledge within the team as well documenting the issues/incidents for better follow up
– Improving day to day tasks by writing scripts and automate tasks that are procedure oriented
– Contribute towards better post-release checkouts
– Understand the underlying issue and the associated patch fix/release and identify systemic issue
– Good capability to manage stress.
– Fluent in English (medium level will not be accepted)
– Technical skills: Basic knowledge and capabilities in scripting languages, SQL, networking, market data, Windows, Linux, and Application configuration.
Still not sure if you will send your application to BOLD?
More than creating solutions, we push and inspire our people to go further and deliver innovation anytime, anywhere. So, here’s a little push – BE BOLD.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.