Compliance Analyst / Data Steward
Purpose of Role
The Marcura Group is looking for a hands-on Compliance Analyst / Data Steward to join its growing team of Compliance professionals to assemble and enhance master and reference datasets and carry out the day-to-day activities with regards to counterparty onboarding, sanctions screening, document verification and false positive reviews.
The role will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of our counterparty master data – including the timely creation and maintenance of corporate profiles, organizational structures, relationships and documentation – through investigative research and analyses of data and documents aimed to enhance the overall quality of our counterparty data repository.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Create, validate, and maintain data and documents related to our counterparties and customers in our proprietary master data system.
· Analyze and research different sources of information which may often conflict and be able to extract meaningful, accurate and reliable data from them.
· Ensure that key data elements of our counterparties are of the highest possible quality, enabling our master data to remain complete, up-to-date, and accurate.
· Perform sanctions-screening, verification of documents and validation of our own or our customers’ business rules.
· Identify anomalies and trends that may lead to poor quality data and support management with recommendations on how to address them.
· Deliver high-quality output and ensure creation and updates are being completed within the agreed SLA.
· Ensure data-related and document management processes are being followed as per established SOPs.
· Encourage and advocate for data management best practices within and beyond the team.
· Assist management with data analyses and reports, providing insights and recommendations to improve existing processes.
· Support in other data management related initiatives or projects.
Candidates with below qualifications are invited to apply
Minimum 3 years of experience in data management, data updates and maintenance
Graduate with MDM, Data Management or Data Analysis related course
Sanctions screening know- how or experience will be a plus
Compliance, AML or KYC training or experience will be an added advantage
KYC and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) data management knowledge desired
BA Computer Sciences/Engineering /Business desired
Banking or Shipping background desired
Data Management Certifications will be a plus
Monitoring and enforcing data quality experience will be an added advantage
Application/database management knowledge is a plus
Ability to work from home
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.