OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are looking for a new element for a IT Tech Team.
For this mission we are looking for a technical support Business Analyst with some background in development.
Primary responsibilities will include:
· Elicit new requirements for system enhancements
· Manage the change request process for any system updates
· Develop functional specifications for system evolutions
· Participate in development efforts as per project demands
· Participate in the testing effort and ensure a smooth delivery in production
· Participate in launching and following up on initiatives as assigned
· Assist in the respect of project deadlines and schedules
· Identify product gaps or weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement, as needed
· Communicate and apply project standards
· Prioritize from assigned projects and independently accept ownership of tasks
· Co-ordinate with various project stakeholders and provide timely updates on the status
· Perform level 3 support and analysis of reported issues, and evaluate alternative business solutions and workarounds to minimize the impacts
· Ensure a smooth follow up of all technical processes (Online, STP and batches…)
· Ability to work in fast paced global environment
· Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification is required
· Minimum 3 years of professional experience
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to technical solutions
· Prior technical analysis experience in an application development environment
· Prior experience creating functional specifications, process flow diagrams and procedures
· Good written and spoken English is necessary.
· Very well versed with SDLC processes and project management practices
· SQL/Oracle knowledge is a must
· Prior experience with job schedulers e.g. Autosys or BMC Control-M
· Programming knowledge with languages like VB, Java or .NET will be a plus
· UNIX shell scripting experience is a must
· Experience with different file transfer protocols e.g. FTP/SFTP, MQ, CFT
· Understanding of reporting tools like Business Objects, Jasper Reporting
· Understanding of system architectures such as SSO, Firewalls, load balancer etc. is a must
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.