OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We’ve created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for a Linux Senior.
The desired qualifications and skills are:
- Higher Education in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing networks (LAN/WAN/WiFi);
- Switching (incl. MPLS), Routing and Cisco VPN operating skills;
- Knowledge in Checkpoint Firewall;
- Linux administration skills;
- Fluency in English and French.
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
- Fair & Courageous
- We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
- We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
- Ambition & Results
- We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing and adding value to your skills.
- We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company’s performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
- We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees’ talent, experience and passion for technology.
- Learning & Innovating
- We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
- We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
- Caring & Sharing
- We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
- We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.