We are recruiting a Head of HR Operations for a healthcare company, reporting directly to the Country Head of HR.
What you will have to do
– Define local legal, fiscal and regulatory requirements and assess the need for process;
– Define the end-to-end process aligned with the global framework and uncover gaps between current and future model
Implement a new payroll solution that better support the top-quality service delivery model;
– Design local solutions to manage these in the new model and support the creation of local action plans to implement the solutions;
– Facilitate knowledge transfer across different parties in the current operating model, the local team, core program team and external implementation partner;
– Develop local Standard Operating Procedures;
– Set the goals and objectives for team members to achieve the operational results;
– Provide subject matter expertise to enable effective user acceptance;
– Run training & change management activities;
– Set local reporting requirements and assure global reporting needs.
What you should guarantee
– Higher education in Human Resource Management, Social and Organizational Psychology, Management, Economics or similar;
– Professional experience of 3 to 5 years in the management of payroll and central HR processes in a multinational organization;
– Experience in team management;
– Fluent in English;
– Strong knowledge of compliance and local legal regulations for payroll and benefits;
– Knowledge of outsourced payroll models and HR ERP systems will be valued;
– Knowledge of PA processes for payments by service providers (self-employed workers);
– Flexibility and adaptability;
– Resilience and management of expectations;
– Guidance for collaborative work, promoting cooperation and teamwork to find solutions;
– Ability to analyze and organize.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.