Delsk was founded in Cologne, Germany in 2008. Over the years, Delsk has established its presence by partnering with over 750 enterprises across the globe. At present, we have an expansive portfolio of real estate and investment projects located in Portugal, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, Spain, Greece, U.K., Germany, St. Kitts, and the United States. Registered in Hong Kong, Delsk now has offices in Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, and six locations across China. We have plans to expand into Japan, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Australia in 2017.
As a platform for global cross-border asset allocation and investment services, not only are we devoted to introducing overseas investment projects to our investors, we hope to attract European investors into Asia and other regions as well. As a result, we are committed to being the channel between Asia and the world and be a catalyst amongst these exchanges.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, this professional must have the following profile:
– Degree in Civil Engineering;
– 5 to 10 years of work experience in the Construction field specially in After-Sales & Claims Management; Work Experience as an Insurance Equity Expert in the Home Real Estate/Construction sector is valued;
– Very good technical knowledge of residential construction – pathologies inspection, diagnosis & reporting; Skills in handling equipments such as hygrometers and thermographic cameras are valued;
– Excellent analytical & organization skills regarding property upkeep – preventive & corrective maintenance;
– Good knowledge of budget conception and analysis;
– Impeccable relationship with clients, contractors and suppliers;
– Team Management and Leadership;
– “Hands-on” personality;
– Fluent in english (mandatory);
– Driver license.
To apply please send your CV via email, with the name of the position you are applying for.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.