For more than four decades, Gerber Technology has been a world leader in providing sophisticated automated manufacturing systems. The company serves 25,000 customers, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies, in the aerospace, apparel, retail, composites, packaging, furniture, technical textiles, specialty graphics and transportation interiors industries in 130 countries. Gerber’s products help users move faster, at less cost and with the highest quality.
Our Service Support Team is looking for you – the new Service Engineer – to be based in Porto, Portugal. Here are your new responsibilities:
· Ensure the installation, repair (troubleshooting, diagnose, testing) and maintenance of different CAD-CAM equipments like Plotters, Cutters, Spreading machines etc.
· Train operators and maintenance specialist in Gerber’s products;
· Provide remote support to customers as required;
· Other office administrative follow-up as needed.
Personal Profile & Skills:
· You are an entry-level engineer with a specialization in a technical branch (i.e. electro-mechanics, electronics, automatisms and mechanics);
· Experience in a customer support position is a plus;
· Team Player with good communication skills and positive approach;
· Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications;
· Fluency in English is a plus.
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply through LinkedIn or send your CV and cover letter via email and let us know why we should bet on you.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.