Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
this role will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the general ledger, creating the trial balance, and drafting financial statements.
– supervising and delivering activities for month-end,
– calculating and posting journals (including accruals),
– gl account reconciliations,
-reviewing and analysing the general ledger/trial balance, and working with local finance teams to identify adjustments
what you need to apply:
-bsc/ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
-proven experience as an accountant
– previous experience in GBS ( preferencial)
-full proficiency with microsoft applications
-knowledge of erp systems
– integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
– good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.