How do you feel about working in a renowned multinational, leader in its field?
And how do you feel about being part of the conception of a new Global Business Services from zero with the assurance of success for having a consolidated brand well established in the market?
Randstad was invited to take part in this amazing journey by assisting them to structure a high level team. Will you join us? Apply now!
we are looking for a network team leader that will provide strategical advice and management on the client account and interact with multiple project teams. this person will be responsible for analysing complex local and wide area network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting and operating systems and protocol suites.
1. managing external supplier in managing the network
2. acts as a technical project leader and provide work leadership for employees
3. develop and implementing network strategy together with external partners
4. supporting solution and security architects during new requests/projects
what you need to apply:
– 7+ years of experience with enterprise scale network infrastructure;
– 3+ years hands-on experience with lan/wan infrastructure design, implementation, and
– experience in management of external partners;
– bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience;
– experience with troubleshooting physical network technologies;
– expert knowledge in evaluating vendor products and make recommendations to purchase
hardware and software;
– knowledgeable in network security procedures, best practices, and implementation;
– has achieved industry standard certifications, e.g.: security+, ccnp, ccna, network+, mcsa;
– ability to troubleshoot software issues and customer applications as required;
– availability to travel.
and because we believe soft skills are the essence to structure a high level team in a dynamic
and innovative environment, you must also have:
– strategic agility;
– innovation management;
– leadership skills;
– process management.
what we offer:
– integrate a renowned multinational company;
– opportunity to be a part of the conception of the project;
– work contract directly with our client;
– salary and benefit package compatible with professional experience;
– initial training and continuous development;
– innovative and original work environment, with different cultures, ethnicities and genders.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.