Randstad was challenged to develop a new shared services center for a leading multinational in its field.
purpose of the role
Implements approved Application Projects, attends Change Requests, promotes Best practices, Core Business Model and Global consistency.
1. New Projects Design, Build, Test&Train, Go live;
2. Help Key users draft Change Requests + Functional specifications + Testing + Documentation;
3. Proactively influence business value by proposing the application of the Company´s Core Business Model;
4. Identify Training needs required by the end user
5. Handover and transition to Application Support team
what you need to apply:
– Applications ERPs: QAD (preferencial but not mandatory), ERPLN, SAP, CargoWise;
– Applications integrated with ERP: VCOR, iDash, iValua, Concur, Planning tools, Demantra, Quality, Supplier Portal, EAM Infor, Engineering (Windchill, CAD/CAM), MES (Captor), other Manufacturing applications (AGV, Material request),…; Project Management (Clarizen), Communication (MS Teams), Qlik Dashboards, SharePoint, Helpdesk (Microsoft)
– 5 years of experience in similar position in one of the following areas (Commercial; Finance; Manufacturing&Maintenance, Purchasing or Engineering)
– University Degree or equivalent;
– Integrity & Trust
– Drive for results
– Peer Relationship
what we offer:
– Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
– Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.