The BOS team is the team responsible for managing the users and groups in the company directories, ensuring their integrity and up-to-dateness as well as enforcing the least priviledge principle – users should have the permissions required to do their jobs and no more than those.
Main tasks and goals
· Managing the users and their access priviledges on the company’s centralized directories (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
· Manage user access permissions in the company directories
· Manage user accounts and permissions in specific applications
· Creating and manage MS Exchange objects, such as distribution lists, shared mailboxes, meeting rooms, etc., as well as managing the accesses to these resources.
· Creating and managing shared folders in our file system, as well as managing the access to these resources
· Execute Level 1 controls to ensure the least priviledge access model is respected
· Maintaining and updating the team’s knowledge base and processes
· French speaker (B2 minimum)
· English speaker (not mandatory, but could be a plus)
· Previous experience in user support teams (speaking with users, managing user requests and incidents, etc.)
· Familiarity with Active Directory, MS Exchange, Office 365 and ticketing tools (such as Service Now)
· User-level knowledge of MS Office tools
Knowledge of Powershell commandlets and scripting and of LDAP queries is encouraged
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.