We expect production engineer to be able to handle:
– The support side on all applications on the perimeter;
– Identify a definitive solution to solve recurrent incidents;
– To have the technical and functional knowledge of their application;
– Handle all projects on their application;
– To automatize and continuously improve the procedures;
– Documentations to do and keep updated;
– Do regular meeting with their development team.
– At least 2 years of experience in similar functions;
– Experience with administration and operation of Windows, Linux RedHat, AIX and Solaris Systems;
– Knowledge of scheduling tools like BMC or Control-M;
– Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Reverse Proxy and Websphere Application Server Administration;
– Scripting knowledge: SHELL scripting, Perl, Python, Jython and Powershell;
– Team Spirit;
– Sense of service: reactivity, flexibility, ability to switch and prioritize, especially in the event of multiple production incidents;
– English fluency is mandatory. French is a plus.
– Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
– Possibility to participate in international projects;
– Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
– Career evolution;
– New challenges.
We are in the facilities of one of our major clients in Porto, Portugal.
To apply please send your CV via email.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.