Management Solutions is an international consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organisational and process-related advisory services, targeting both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We currently have a multidisciplinary team (functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration) of 2,500 professionals.
We provide services to clients from 30 offices (14 in Europe, 15 in the Americas and 1 in Asia) throughout over 40 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information about Management Solutions please visit: www.managementsolutions.com
Joining and integrating into work teams for different consulting projects:
· Sales & marketing management
· Risk management & control
· Management & financial information
· Transformation: organisation & processes
· New technologies
We look for candidates like you
– Recent graduates or final year students.
– Solid academic record.
– Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
– Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
– Postgraduate studies and/or specialised courses are an asset.
– Strong computer skills.
– Strong ability to learn quickly.
– Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
– Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry, for the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets, alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level, as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
– Ongoing training plan, with approximately 10% of business turnover spent on training.
– Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills courses and language courses.
– Last year our staff as a whole received over 200,000 hours of training spanning more than 500 courses.
– Clearly defined career plan.
– Internal promotion based solely on merit.
– Partnership-based management model offers all professionals the opportunity to become part of the Firm’s group of partners.
– University : we maintain a close relationship with the world’s most prestigious universities
– Social Action: we organize more than 30 community support activities.
– Sports Club: internal and external tournaments.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.