(m/f) | Lisbon
We Count On You To
· Be comfortable doing UX & UI design;
· Good knowledge of UCD and Design thinking;
· Ability to see the bigger picture with user scenarios, journeys and flows;
· Define user stories (write documentation) plan and conduct user research, user testing, A/B testing, always with usability and accessibility concerns;
· Work close with UX/UI team, functional and dev team in an Agile methodology;
· Good knowledge of patterns of IOS, Android, Web and web responsive;
· Create projects and interactive prototypes (Paper, Balsamiq and Adobe XD);
· Knowledge of standards and best practices;
If it’s the first time you read the word ‘heuristic’, this job isn’t for you.
· 2 to 3 years in relevant areas;
· Bachelor degree required;
· Confortable with English (written and spoken);
Send us your CV to [email protected]!
More about Vortal
VORTAL is a worldwide leading company offering eSourcing and eProcurement solutions. In our cloud eMarketplace, thousands of public and private buyers connect, every day, with an international community of qualified suppliers to make business.
VORTAL is rated by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Suites, mentioned by Forrester and Spend Matters as a top player in the market and has been consecutively distinguished as one of “100 best companies to work in Portugal”, in a survey carried out by Everis and Exame magazine, and was also awarded with “Índice da Excelência” by Neves de Almeida and Human Resources Portugal as “The Best Place to Work” in the IT, Telcom & Media sector.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.