Customer Support Team Lead
(m/f) | Lisbon
VORTAL is a leading e-Sourcing and e-Procurement solutions provider connecting thousands of public and private buyers with an international community of qualified suppliers worldwide.
VORTAL has offices in Lisbon, Oporto, Frankfurt, Milan and Madrid.
We help our clients in their digital transformation journey, with our modular solutions and our extensive range of services.
Vortal’s global customer support operation is led by our Business Network Team, which we are reinforcing. Besides this, this team is also responsible for delivering pioneer solutions and valuable services on top of open data, market intelligence and procurement interoperability to improve customer experience and help SMEs working with the public and private sector nationally and internationally, to increase the number of business opportunities, improve competitiveness and maximize commercial performance.
You will have the opportunity to manage our outbound & inbound partner to assure a full engagement and high level of motivation of both the partner and the operators, increase operational efficiency and achieve the new sales’ goals, working closely with our marketing teams developing targeted campaigns.
· Be accountable for customer support and issues management processes, having the opportunity to manage and support an outbound & inbound partner, acting as a facilitator to ensure service requests’ fulfilment, agreed service level agreements and customer satisfaction in multi-geography customers base;
· In the quest towards customer support excellence you will be our specialist in analyzing agents’ performance and customer feedback to identify and implement the necessary actions and improvement in the product, the operation knowledge base, scripts and tools and in agents’ training and development;
· Act as the interface on determining the cause of the problems, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve it and expediting the correction to the technical team, following up to ensure resolution, and prevent incidents from happening;
· Ensure Customer Care KPI’s to achieve the satisfaction of internal and external customers and the full engagement and high level of motivation of both the partner and the operators;
· Attract potential customers and recommend potential products or services acting as leads generator for the sales teams;
· Degree in Management or equivalent;
· At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
Skills & Knowledge
· Ability to work in team, being ambitious and proactive;
· Critical and analytical spirit, fast-learner, with great communication skills!
· Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Multi-tasking
· Dynamism and results oriented;
· Autonomy and Accountability;
· English proficiency (required), Spanish proficiency (valued).
Why joining Vortal?
· Get more responsibility and professional growth: you will have the chance to propose, plan and implement your ideas, getting the resources and the accountability for the results;
· Faster career growth: you will get exposure to challenges providing you the opportunity to deliver bold and impacting results in the company, accelerating your career growth;
· Learn from the best: you will have access to training from the best schools and incentives for executive education;
· Join an international and fast-growing business: we are present in 12 countries with an international team from +10 different nationalities;
· Competitive salary package: Salary, fringe benefits, working benefits and variable bonus according to results.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.