About the Operations Team
Every day, more than 5000 nights are booked by students from 175 nationalities in 33 different cities on www.uniplaces.com. Our Operations team that embraces 14 nationalities and works across 6 different languages, ensures that every interaction with customers is focused in improving the student and landlord experience, so that room search becomes as easy as buying a flight ticket.
What can you expect from this experience?
A lot of your day will be spent dealing with requests and inquiries from students from all over the world who are going to study to another country, as well as supporting them in finding their new home abroad. To be able to thrive in a startup environment, you have to be the type of person who feels comfortable going up to someone and communicating face to face, over the phone or in writing, and you get a thrill out of creative problem-solving!
What will your mission be?
Support students throughout their booking experience by helping and inspiring them to find the right place for them on Uniplaces;
Liaise with other teams to come up with solutions, and to identify and escalate priority issues in order to avoid customer and operational impact;
Find a place for students who had their original booking cancelled;
Communicate with landlords to review their availabilities in order to support the entire booking process;
Be supportive and helpful to students around the world, and prepare them for the best time of their life;
Understand seasonal trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy;
Write daily reports on your activity and be accountable for your contribution to the team’s effort.
Your track record & style:
-Very fluent in spoken/written English and/or:
-International-minded and able to cope with spending some time working alongside talented people from 16 different nationalities;
-Available to relocate to Lisbon;
-A mix between an easy-going-communicative-proactive-dynamic-funky-positive person who is not afraid to jump into this amazing environment!
-We also expect you to be flexible and have an eagerness to learn, since it’s the greatest recipe to thrive in a startup environment.
This is why you’ll love this job:
– Through our intensive training and hands-on experience with insights from our most senior employees, you’ll learn how to pitch like a boss and sell like the Wolf of Wall Street;
– Meeting people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re helping landlords getting their properties known and fully booked;
– A company culture that is people-driven and that focuses on personal development and training to help you tap your talent into its full extent;
– Access to a pool of talent that is hard to find. Your stakeholders and peers will come from world class backgrounds and will have stepped up within Uniplaces. You’ll find mentors and role models;
– Working in Lisbon, one of the coolest up and coming start-up hubs in Europe, where the sun always shines and the seafood is delicious.
What else do you need to know?
– The role is based in Lisbon;
– You will have a 6 months Internship contract;
– For this position, we do not sponsor working visas.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.