Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today the world leader in Quality of Life Services. The company operates in 67 countries with 470,000 employees who share the same passion for service being the 19th largest employer worldwide. Sodexo is currently implementing a Shared Services Center in Porto that will support several countries across Europe with the processes of Record to Report (R2R), Order to Cash (O2C), Purchase to Pay (P2P), Master Data (MDM), Training & Continuous Improvement, among others. This is a fast-paced multinational environment with a permanent growth and a lot of challenges, giving you the opportunity to join one of the world’s top rated companies. We are searching for ambitious and skilled professionals with the goal to work according to the best practices and to be part of such an ambitious project.
Sodexo Business Services (SBS) is looking for a P2P Specialist (m/f):
– Supplier Management
– Month end close and reconciliations;
– Perform general accounting;
– P2P Manage Requests and Enquiries;
– Supplier statement reconciliations;
– Invoice Processing;
– Support internal audits and manage external audits;
– Manage standard, foreign currency, exception and non-received payment processing;
– Reconciliation and month-end close.
What you’ll need to Succeed:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ Business;
– Fluency in English;
– Experience working in Accounts Payable, Purchase to Pay or Travel & Expenses;
– Experience in use of Office applications and ERP system application (SAP preferred);
– Ability to work under pressure;
– Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable person;
– Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
If you want to make part of our team, please sent us your resume via email. Don’t forget to put on the subject “P2P Specialist (m/f)”.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.