We are currently looking for a Medior-Senior Business Analyst to assist customers in the implementation of Oracle Fusion Middleware technology and support them mapping the Business requirements into a successful implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The work will be carried out in the company’s premises. Some business trips may be required.
In hereunder a detailed list describing some of the activities/deliverable of a Business Analyst:
- Understanding the business case and project scope;
- Gathering requirements through customers experience and sales team.
- Ensuring the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and capable of being implemented and tested;
- Creating functional documents;
- Understanding the software development approach being used and defining how the requirements development will be conducted (ie elicitation, analysis, specification and validation);
- Monitor compliance with corporate policies and procedures and manage related applications audit documentation;
- Ensuring that quality business analysis standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables;
- Provide input to project plans, risk assessment, and oversee tasks to project schedule;
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Demonstrated experience writing and reviewing business, user and non-functional/system level requirements in a financial and regulatory environment;
- Experience of relationships with senior customer staff;
- Development and deployment of formal business analysis methods and tools;
- Demonstrated knowledge of usability, GUI design techniques and prototyping tools (screens and reports);
- Experience in developing use cases, use case diagrams, workflow diagrams, data flow diagrams;
- Experience, knowledge of agile practices
- Proficient understanding of development life cycle, continuous integration and testing
- Knowledge and experience as an analyst on Enterprise Platforms as Oracle Fusion Middleware, J2EE is a plus
- Knowledge of ARIS is a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multicultural environment;
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization;
- High aptitude for learning and a high degree of self-motivation;
- Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.