The Client’s IT Customer B2B team aims to build stable, secure & flexible B2B solution and provide agile & rapid integration capabilities for customers worldwide. Goal is to achieve improvements in customer engagements and productivity & efficiency gains, for both the client and customers, through process automation and system-to-system/API integration. IT Customer B2B team is seeking innovative and passionate software designers and developers for building and deploying Next Generation B2B solution.
The B2B Implementation Specialist is accountable for development and implementation of B2B software solution and deployment, performance follow-up, and continuous improvements.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Collects and maintains continuous development demands from IT/business stakeholders
- Analyses business/stakeholder demands to identify platform development/configurations requirements
- Design and Develop B2B solution as per requirements. Has technical and software programming and coding & configuration skills
- Participates in internal and external testing with customer
- Contributes to solution deployment and go-live
- Contributes to implementation, execution and iteration of the customer B2B strategy through mode of operation, ensuring the alignment with the execution plans and capability roadmaps
- Understanding of the B2B integration ecosystem, knows industry, market and technology and their evolutions and trends outside of the client that could help their stakeholder function improve their performance.
- Strong ability to use both analytical skills as well seeing the big picture, to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions and takes a new perspective
- Contributes to B2B IT processes, methods and metrics implementation, and monitors process and B2B platform performance. Works closely together with relevant stakeholders.
- Documents and manages B2B IT’s process landscape and maintain process repository.
- Communicates and trains the processes. Supports other IT teams with related questions.
Key Competences & Technical Skills Requirements:
- Agile and continuous Delivery and methodologies
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Experience with various data communications protocols such as HTTP, FTP, SFTP and AS2.
- Experience in developing REST APIs and working with security aspects of REST APIs and SOAP calls eg oAuth etc
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XML schemas and XSLT.
- Experience of integrations using message format EDI X12, EDIFACT, RosettaNet, cXML, JSON, OAG
- Implementation experience of Integration and/or Digital Commerce platforms like WebMethods and Apttus/SAP Commerce Platform
- Development experience is system-to-system/API integration
- Knowledge of quote to invoice process will be a plus