UpHill is making healthcare safer by delivering clinical training and performance analysis software-as-a-service to hospitals.
We’re backed and trusted by Bynd, Luz Saúde, Caixa Capital and Novartis.
Today we’re looking for a Back-end Developer to join our talented team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error and thus improve patient outcomes.
If you want to build a product and not just a codebase, if you love to make brilliant features come alive, if DRY is your middle name, if you strive to be at the forefront of backend frameworks (even though you know that is beyond the bounds of possibility), if pointless lines of code in college made you sick, if services slower than lightspeed are a no-go, if you think consultancies are just the worst versions of Mad Men ever made and if you’ve ever noticed that healthcare IT is still stuck on the verge of the industrial revolution…
Then you really have to meet us!
Seriously. UpHill is your home to grow.
On your journey with us, we’ll kindly ask you to help us with this:
- Develop, implement and test back-end APIs
- Develop reusable services
- Develop and maintain databases
- Contribute to our DevOps stack
- Identify and solve scalability and performance issues
- Discuss, plan and build products you and others will fall in love with
- Present a proof of concept when needed
- Share knowledge with the team and produce quality documentation