• Management of due and overdue balances on customer account;
• Notify Markets of uncollectable debt risks & mitigate where possible;
• Collection activities based on Market Collection Strategy;
• Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
• Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts;
• Execute identified business and internal controls of Collections processes;
• Support Cash Application process: analysis of general list accounts and movements; identify customers and movements of accounts; consult and review of bank accounts; bank account reconciliations; Analysis of General List Accounts;
• Review and propose updates, through company, to the Standard Routines due to legal or process changes.
• High School or Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar;
• Previous experience in Collection or Finance area is an advantage;
• Proficiency in English; (mandatory)
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SAP is a plus;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• High Customer Service skills;
• Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures.
• Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
• Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
• Dynamic and versatile work environment;
• Work contract with our client;
• Initial and continuous training.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a esta oferta.